Monday, February 20, 2012

Sea Witch and Interview



I was recently interviewed by KhuanTru.com about my art, my work, and my inspirations. I had a really good time doing it and was honored to be asked. Just look at the talent that appears on the site and you will see what I mean. It was the kind of interview that I had to really dig a little deeper for the answers. Hopefully it's inspiring and I don't come off like a jerk. :)


And for some quotes from various artist, including me, take a look here: http://www.khuantru.com/art-inspirations/

If you enjoy the interview and the site, I hope that you will tell others about it through whatever social media you use.

A big thanks to Khuan Tru! Cheers mate! :)

Today's piece is a digital rough for a commission. I did this during lunch.

This is Post #1613

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is going to be amazing!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Congrats on the interview. Always good to get publicity. The Sea witch rough looks like a great start!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

Enjoyed the interview... and the art. Love mermaids and assorted other sea creatures!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Spazzy!

Thanks Gary!

Thanks Royce. I guess crabs don't make that love list, do they? ;)