Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sketchbook Wednesday - The Girls


Characters © DC Comics

Wednesdays are tough on me as far as blogs go. With two blogs requiring new art plus my work load, I'm afraid this blog takes the hit with a sketchbook post. Tomorrow I will be winding down the last of the Conventionless Convention Sketchs. Two more on the list and only one that I can share. The other is a gift. :)

On the subject of Conventionless Convention Sketches, once again I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who got on the list. And in most cases, got on the list multiple times. I think it has run it's course now. I'm amazed and grateful at how many requests I received. And not one duplicate request in the batch. That is really incredible when you consider there were 59 requests!!! That's right, 59 sketches requested and done since September 4th. Thank you all again for the requests and all the fun!

This is Post #1531

3 comments:

Charlie Ramirez said...

thank you, gene! it was fun to watch all the great pieces :)

Royce Thrower said...

What Charlie said!

Shawn Forrester said...

Thanks again, Gene! Hope you open up the conventionless sketches again next year!