Friday, November 4, 2011

Boots & Bulldog


Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

This is just a quickie Photoshop piece I did today. I was inspired by a pair of boots my lovely wife bought recently. Below is the doodle from my sketchbook.



I will be getting back to the Conventionless Convention Sketches tomorrow. This has been a hell of a week on a few different fronts and I have had a hard time concentrating on getting things done. Going days will only a couple of 2-3 hour naps has taken it's toll. You would think with all that lack of sleep I would be really productive, but it's just the opposite. This weekend will be a busy one as I try to wrap up some stuff and do a digitally painted sample piece for a publisher due on Monday. But the CCS' will return tomorrow. I got a few more requests over this last week or so and I am excited to get to them. And the list is still open. :)

This is Post #1505

No comments: