Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sketchbook Thursday - Roughs


Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

I'm just showing a some roughs today. While I have finished a couple of pieces from the list, I haven't heard the "okay" about showing them. Since they are paid for, I feel I should try my best to have the persons that purchase the art, see it first. That is unless you have given me the okay in advance like Brian and Carlos. And you can do that too. If you have paid in advance and would like to see the artwork when it is finished, just let me know.

I won't be showing any art not purchased. I used to just accept payment at the show and that's when you would see your commission. But I did get requests from some folks that wanted to pay in advance with PayPal. But I am still handling the "pay at the show" art the same way as I did before. I will post them here while I am at the convention, after they are picked up.

Okay, I've got to get back to work. I have one more commercial project to finish by tomorrow morning and then I will be committing the weekend to convention pieces. I'm having such a good time with this list. :)

This is Post #1279

No comments: