Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Light Lass - Conventionless Convention Sketch #2

Light Lass © DC Comics

Another one for Royce today. This is Light Lass of the Legion of Super-Heroes in her costume from the Adventure Comics run of the 1960s. Royce knows how to get my attention to do a commission, just request the Legion or Supergirl and I'm ready to draw. And he requested both! Thanks Royce!

Hmmm, I wonder what will be post #1300. That's coming up pretty quick. Especially if I keep up with these double posts.

This was done in ink on an 11" x 17" sheet of bristol board.

This is Post #1295


LUD! said...

Long Live the Legion, Gene!

It always drives me crazy that your Conventionless Conventions always happen when I'm low on funds!

I'll get there soon!

Gene Gonzales said...

LUD! - Sometimes they happen at the same time for me! :)

Royce Thrower said...

Funny, I am always low on funds AFTER they occur. Wonder what causes that? :)

Thanks again Gene! Nice work! (and you knew a redhead was going to happen soon in some fashion!)

Comix Book Gurl said...


Gary M. Peiffer said...

I like how you playfully incorporated your signature into this one!


Dene said...

Your Legion Lovelies are the BEST, Gene-! My absolute faves-! *Well... them, Medusa and Scarlet Witch-!

Fantastic work-!!!