Friday, November 13, 2015

Conventionless Convention Commissions - Fall 2015



All character © their individual owners


CONVENTIONLESS CONVENTION COMMISSION (CCC)! It's just like a regular con sketch that I would do for you at a convention, except no crowds, no convention hall food, no hotel bill, and no travel. And the price is the same as a show sketch. You only have to pay extra for shipping. Still cheaper than going to a show. If you have been waiting to get a black and white, inked single character sketch from me, now is the time to get it. This time around I am offering some other options as well. If not for yourself, maybe you want a gift for that special someone? The holidays are just around the corner!


Here are the CCC options...

Commissions:

  •  9" x 12" Inked head shot: $50.00

  •  11" x 17" Inked single character: $75.00

  •  11" x 17" Inked with some color single character: $125.00


I will not be doing multiple characters on a single board. Shipping is $15.00. No matter how many sketches you get! Buy 1: Shipping is $15.00! Buy 20, shipping is $15.00! This shipping cost is for the US only, sorry. If you are outside the US, please contact me for shipping costs.

I have not set a specific amount of requests that I will take. I will just see what the requests are and see what I can handle. I am planning to begin them on November 16th and complete them by Dec. 16th. Any background elements will be at my discretion. Finished art will be mailed each Thursday or Friday.

Payment is PayPal only. (No e-checks, please).

If you are interested, send me an email to gene_gonzales(at)mac(dot)com. Please use "Conventionless Convention Commission" in the subject line and let me know what you would like. That address and subject line are very important. It helps me sort the requests from other emails. That email address is also my PayPal account, but check with me before sending money, please. I do reserve the right to turn down requests that I don't feel comfortable drawing. If you have any questions, please email me.

Please tell your friends, family, and local politicians. Tweet it on Twitter, Tumble it on Tumblr, Pin it on Pinterest, Face it on Facebook...Okay, that one didn't sound right, but you get the idea. Please get the word out any way you can. Thanks! :)

No comments: