Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Free Comic Book Day Advance Sketch List

I will be at Fanfare Sports & Entertainment in Kalamazoo, Michigan for Free Comic Book Day (FCBD) May 2nd, 2015. I will be signing as well as having some original art and sketchbooks to sell. I will also be doing head sketches all day.

I will take a limited amount of convention style sketch commissions in advance of FCBD, to be brought with me. I will not be doing any of this type that day.

Inked sketches on 11" x 17" bristol board start at $50.00 for a single figure. Any background elements are at my discretion. Payment is due when you pick up the art on FCBD.

If you are interested in this type of commission contact me at gene_gonzales@mac.com and use the subject line "FCBD Sketch".

Below are some examples. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Fanfare!




No comments: