Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DR. NIGHTSHADE - Conventionless Convention Sketch


Dr. Nightshade © Marvel Entertainment

We are down to the last two Conventionless Convention Sketches. The last to be posted tomorrow. And both are for Vincent. I had never heard of Dr. Nightshade before I got this request. Being a DC kid of the 1970s, I didn't see a lot of Marvel. But what a fun character she is to draw. I kinda channeled Robert McGinnis for this pose. If you don't know who he is, Google him and you will see what I mean. :)

Thanks Vincent!

Ink on 11" x 17" Strathmore Bristol Board

This is Post #1703

4 comments:

Brian Jones said...

Not familiar with the good DR...but I like her! :)

dicecipher said...

Deadly Nightshade is a great character that isnt used much. Nice work once again.

Little John said...

Very nice! Don't see this character often.

Unknown said...

No idea who this is, but I like her costume ;)