Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sketchbook Sunday


Art © 2012 Gene Gonzales

Our English Bulldog, Gidget has never had octopus or squid, but I like to think she would love it. :)

Earlier today I posted I would start a new round of Conventionless Convention Sketches and WOW! the response has been incredible. There are still spots available but not many. If you are interested, just look back at the post earlier today for details. Thanks to everyone who has already placed an order. All the requests have been great. I am always surprised that I don't get many duplicate character requests. I think there is only one as of now and only a few spots left. Nice diversity!

This is Post #1655



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the little sketches. For a second I thought you were doing a Gidget monster, but just eating some squid is cool too! :)