Tuesday, May 10, 2016

HeroesCon Sketch List and Conventionless Convention Commission List is Open!

It is almost time for my favorite convention!!!
I am really looking forward to the show and seeing everyone again! And it's time to open up the advance commission list. I will actually work on this list leading up to the convention. Especially the more complicated pieces.

At the same time I will be taking on a number of Conventionless Convention Commissions (CCC) for those that can not attend HeroesCon.

Email me if you have any questions. Please use the subject line "HeroesCon Commission List" or "Conventionless Convention Commission". I have a smart mailbox that separates emails with those subject lines in order for me to stay organized. Thanks!


• 9" x 12" Inked head shot: $50.00

• 11" x 17" Inked single character: $75.00 or 2 characters $150.00 (UPDATED 5/17/16)

• 11" x 17" Inked with some color single character: $125.00

Sketch Covers (I will have Perils on Planet X sketch covers with me):

• Head shot inked 50.00

• One character inked 80.00

• One character color 130.00

Painted Commissions:

• 11" x 17" Single character acrylic/watercolor: 200.00

PayPal accepted in advance. Cash or credit card will be accepted at the convention. You can also pay using the PayPal app on your mobile device. For art commissioned at the show, payment is due at the time of request.

Please do not send payment until you have contacted me and we agree on the subject matter.


For those not going to the show but would still like to get a commission(s) at this time the prices are the same as above, just add $15.00 to your total for shipping in the US.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.



Kid said...

Top-notch stuff, Gene. More power to your elbow.

Anita Romanenko said...

Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in http://awriter.org/essaytigerscom general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!